Okay, here's a couple of things...
First of all, I love the Jazz but I hate them! Why do they have to show up to an elimination game with their heads stuck in the ground? We were very disappointed, but not surprised, that they were beaten. They could have had it!
Best news for last-Rob got a new job and we're sooooooo excited! It's the Operating Room Business Manager position at Utah Valley hospital that we both so badly wanted him to get. He starts on June 2nd.
We are excited for a lot of reasons, but one of the best will be having him home between 4:15 and 4:30 every day (instead of 5:45 or 6:00 due to the commute he's been making all the way to downtown Salt Lake!). We'll get to spend more time together. We will be working at the same hospital, but will never get to see each other at work because the other will be home with the baby. Anyway, it's a great opportunity and I'm so happy and proud of my wonderful husband!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Posted by Dani at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting!
It's so fun to see your blog!! Congrats on the new job. It's so nice when your hubby can get home early. I love hanging with you on Tuesdays. The young woman keep us busy! Alaina is darling!!
Congrats! That is so neat and we are excited for you guys!!
Dani--so you probably noticed that my first comment was deleted...that is because I was thinking a couple things at once and I didn't proof-read and to make a long story short-the comment made no sense!:) Anyway, I loved talking to you today and I am excited to see you and Alaina. She is adorable!
WOW! Look who I found! Your baby doll is sooo darling. She has beautiful big eyes just like you. GREAT BLOG!
Post a Comment