So, this summer has brought lots of ups and downs for our family. I just want to say how thankful I am for family-my husband, my daughter, my mom, my sister, my brothers, my sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. I'm also so grateful for good friends. These are the things that matter most in life. I am so grateful for every moment I have with them. This life is too short to not take advantage of the time we have together.

The classic little girl picture...dressed up in mom's clothes (This was not prompted at all by me. I walked into the livingroom to find this...so sweet!).

Innocence.

My brother (#45) is a big star on his football team. Go Vikes!

As you can see, my brother has (HAD-he cut it and looks so handsome! He was the talk of the football team on the sidelines and at school) very long hair. I submitted a little blurp into the Rachel Ray Show about annoying long boy hair and we were runners up for being on the show. This is just one of the pictures we submitted.

We went camping with Rob's family in July up by Strawberry. Of course part of it was fishing! The boys fished and the girls enjoyed the ride-except Kaitlyn. She loves fishing too.

The Acton Family :)

Our most recent family picture
3 comments:
Hey Dani! It's Tiffany Poppe. I don't know if you remember me, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. :) I don't remember how I came across your blog. But I obviously did and I wanted to tell you how cute I think your little girl is. I hope you are doing well! And if you're interested, I have a private blog. Just email me at tiffarbuckle (at) yahoo (dot) com :)
شركة تسليك مجاري بالباحة
شركة تنظيف الواجهات الزجاجية والحجرية بالباحة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالباحة
شركة نقل عفش بالباحة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالباحة
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالباحة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالباحة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالباحة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالباحة
شركة تنظيف بالباحة
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment