So, we are putting our house up for sale today. I am very excited about moving into a new house that we found and love...however, first we must sell our current house. Yes, yes, I've heard all the doomsday stories about real estate now like, "You're never going to sell your house in this market." But, through all the negative things people have had to say to me, Rob and I both feel like this is something we should do and feel like it will all work out. If you know anyone who's looking, send them our way!
Alaina is 14 months old now and sooooo much fun and so cute. Her latest new word is my favorite. Now if I ask her if she'd like some cheese (her favorite food), she'll say, "Yeah." If I ask her if she'd like some broccoli, which she gags on, she still says, "No!" I'll have to work on that one.
She is very friendly and polite with strangers. She always says "Hi" and "Bye". When people come over to our house, she likes to show them her belly button and says, "Buhp!" as if it's a greeting, like shaking hands or something. Bottom line, I love being her mommy.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Random Sampler
Posted by Dani at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Do you really have her hair in pigtails? I am SO jealous! She is such a sweetie! Keep me updated on the house thing...can't wait to hear and good luck!
Oh, she's so cute!! She has your pretty eyes! And aren't little kids' mannerisms the best?? I love it!
Good luck selling your house!!
Hey Dani! How are you? I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. You have the cutest little family. Your daughter is adorable! She has the cutest smile and seems so happy.
Good luck selling the house. I'm sure you'll sell it quick.
Emily Ashton Hamilton
Dani!!! how the heck are you? it has been a long time. what a darling little girl you have. I don't even know where you live. it sounds like you are doing great. check out my blog at bryanandjamie.blogspot.com -Jamie
What a cute little girl. Congrats on the new house that is so exciting. I found your blog through Emily's. It's so fun to find you again. If you want to check out my blog it is veemomentsdotblogspotdotcom.
Brookeh Call
Congrats on finding a new home. I'm sure everything will work out great.
Post a Comment